Duel Fueling a Dometic 50

jeudi 26 février 2015

Need some thoughts and opinions. I have a spare, working Dometic 50 sitting in my garage. I plan to either replace the current one I have with that one (mine has a flaky Klixon) or scavenge the Klixon and pilot assembly for my current. However, my latest odd thought was to see if there was some way to add an electric heating unit and new, non Klixon burner. I want to keep the original 50 look for the Tradewind, but would love something with an electric option and frankly a safer burner. Has anyone done this or know of anyone who does? The fridge is at my house in Indy and I heard a rumor of an Amish gentleman somewhere in Indiana that might be able to do something like this.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor