Something other than AS

mercredi 25 février 2015

I've been lurking here a few years. I thought long and hard about getting an Airstream, but in the end, settled on something different.



I decided to go with an Oliver Legacy Elite II. I needed a very durable trailer to use in extremely cold weather as lodgings near jobsites I work at. My monster 5th wheel trailer was just not cutting it.



This probably has zero appeal for most of you, but if your curious, and maybe get some ideas for mods on your existing trailers, then please look over my lengthy review on my blog. I warn you it's long with over 80 pictures, so I didn't want to pollute airforums with all that.



Wincrasher's Travels: My New 2015 Oliver Legacy Elite II




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor