Logic Pro X - Setup Instructions

dimanche 30 août 2015

I'm new here and new to Mobius. Hello!

I have Logic and Mobius set up as pictured and I'm a bit confused as to how to get it working. I couldn't see a definitive beginners' guide anywhere in the documentation or on the forum, so I thought I'd come right out and ask.



As you can see, audio is coming into the "Input" audio channel, but despite this being routed to Bus 1 (labelled, "To MOBIUS") which is routed to Mobius' sidechain, no sound seems to be hitting Bus 1 or Mobius.

In addition, I can't hear the input audio and I can see by watching the meters that there's about 2.5s of latency, despite Logic being set to 32 samples.

I am very aware that I may be doing multiple silly things, but I've genuinely tried for the last few hours to fathom it on my own and I'm at a loss. Ultimately I'd like to be able to record my loop jams onto separate audio tracks (which is why I'm using Logic instead of Mainstage), which I presume is achieved by creating Multi-Output auxes and routing them to audio tracks... but that's a story for another day!

Any help would be amazing. I'm really gagging to have a play! :-)


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor