Bug report: "Max loops per track" setting, can't change it from the GUI

jeudi 20 août 2015

I don't know whether it is bug or I'm doing something wrong, but here it is:

In Global parametars, when I try to change Max Loops Per Track from 4 (default) to something else, in my case 1 (beucase I only need one loop per track for what I'm doing), it won't save it to mobius.xml. It doesn't change anything.

What I've done is to edit mobius.xml directly where I've set loopCount to "1". And it works, now there is only one loop per track in the GUI.
But when I go to preferences I still see it's set to "4", so there is some problem with loading and saving the setting going on there. Before I've had some issues with changing the value, but when I would restart Mobius it would be reset to its default value (4).

There is only one preset I'm using so it's not like I'm modifying the Default preset but using my own custom so it doesn't get applied.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor