Fcb1010, Mobius and Eurekaprom2

dimanche 23 août 2015

Hi,
Does anyone use Mobius controlled by Fcb1010 with Eurekaprom inside?
There is a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_entop9N96s
It seams really easy but I don't know how to do with Eurekaprom2. (I think the guy use in the video an fcb1010 with the stock prom instead).

When pedal button is pressed, while in Mobius Configuration Midi bindings has been opened (like shown in the vid), It doesn't create any Trigger value by itself.
It creates so called Trigger ( for example: 1:C -2) when I click on New (GUI button), but they seems they can't trigger anything. Nothing happen.

I wrote a similar thread in the Eurekaprom forum too.
I wish someone was able to help.

thanks for help


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor