scripting for groups

dimanche 2 août 2015

I've been meaning to find a way to write scripts which functions are directed to specific groups and ignore the selected track. For example I use a script that toggles the output of whatever channel is selected, but now that I'm working with groups (we are two folks using the same 16 track instance of mobius with two bcr2000 and fcb1010 and weed independece for functions and scripts. The midi binding ones are just fine because you can set whaever scope you need, but I havent figured the scripts yet. I know practically nothing about scripting, the couple I have I'm still wandering how I managed to do em.

here's the example:
================================================== =====
!autoload

!name Toggle output 3

variable track

if outputport = 0

set outputport 2

message Output to Mixer

else

set outputport 0

message Output to Mobius Master

endif
================================================== ===

Any ideas ?
Thanks!


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor