Built a HIVE to play live

mercredi 19 août 2015

Hi there, my name is Jody Whitesides. I decided to build a custom foot pedal for live performance. See image below.



The intended use is for running MainStage for both my full band electric guitar rig (of which I use MainStage as my amp and effects) and for solo acoustic shows for full on live arrangements of my songs with looping.

A little research led me to wanting to use Mobius for its power. Of course I'm running into the daunting task of figuring out the best method of use - i.e. making it easy to use with my controller.

Currently have it about halfway working, a couple more scripts and I think I'll be ready to fly. Would be so much easier if the manual for Mobius' functions was more complete. Right? ;-)


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor