Pickup Bed Cover

samedi 28 mars 2015

We just took delivery of a 2015 GMC Denali Diesel crew cab. We ordered if from GM and we picked it up yesterday. It has lots of bells and whistles except one - a cover for the truck bed. I have never owned a truck so this is new to me. I'm not sure what to do as far as covering the truck bed, I don't think that I want a topper, but I am open to hearing what others have to say. I think that I either want a tonto cover (think that's what it is called) or a flat hard shell cover that just covers the truck bed and tilts upwards from the back. I would like to know what others think? Being water tight (water proof) so that I can store things and have them safe from rain is important. Where do you purchase these covers? The dealer or some after market place? What are the best brands etc. Our truck is black so I want whatever cover we get to match the truck. Also can you recommend a good box - one of those silver or black tool boxes that go in the back? I've seen them at Lowe's and Home Depot but someone said that the cheap ones don't last. Thanks for any words of wisdom and advice that you can pass along. :bb:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor