New to me 2001 Bambi 19ft

samedi 28 mars 2015

Hello my name is Bernie Zelinski and live in San Diego and just purchased a 2001 19ft Bambi. I pick her up next week. The prior owner spent about 2 hours with me yesterday and we went over the trailer from top to bottom and what an nice rig. And if the person I bought it from is any indication of how nice, friendly and helpful the AS community is I think this is going to be a great experience.

I just turned 60 last week and am planning on taking some short trips to get to know the trailer and figure out how to load and outfit her. My goal is in two years (read SS starts) I am going to put my household goods in storage, rent out my house and take off on a Nation Wide trip to include Canada and Alaska. Be gone for at least a year or...?

I also am looking for a truck to pull her with and thinking of a used F250 or Ram 2500 diesel 4x4. Over kill perhaps for this trailer but want to use the truck for more storage and do not want to be under-powered. I am open to suggestions on the which truck I need if you would like to comment.

This website is FULL of information and plan on reading a lot and hope to see some of you guys on the road.

Take care Bernie




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor