Seeking Mobius coach and programmer!

dimanche 22 mai 2016

Hi,

Would anyone here be able to help me get Mobius set up for my uses and coach me in its use? I'm happy to pay for your help!

I mainly want to make sure it's all set up properly and taking advantage of its features. I run a quadrophonic sound system and want to be able to pan individual tracks to various outputs... I imagine the best wway to do this is to run it as a plug-in inside Ableton and have each track output to a separate audio track. I've seen some posts that indicate this might be possible...

I also don't want to quantize my first track and have its length determine all additional tracks...

Please let me know if you can help, and thanks, James Bowers
james@jamesbowersmusic.com


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor