First script --> First Mobius Crash!!

samedi 28 mai 2016

Hi All,

due to my intention to use Mobius as a MIDI sync Master, I resolved to try and bind (for now) a key to a simple script I devised.

Here are the contents of the script:

Code:

!name MIDIStart
MidiOut start

I've created the file (Windows 7 64b) with NotePad, saved it as ANSI coded text, extension .mos

I bound it to key "H", but after registering it and all, it did not work.

But that wasn't all!!

It was late last night, so I left things to settle for a while. However, when I newly started Mobius today, I got this nifty message:



Hitting "Retry" just had W7 take over and saying that the program had crashed and it was "looking for a solution" (laugh now).

I then first cleaned the content of the script. It kept giving me the same error.
I then removed the file altogether. This worked.

I had stored the script on the Desktop. Maybe this is the issue?

Any hings?

I'll keep digging on my own, anyhow :)

Thanks for your help,

Michele


First script --> First Mobius Crash!!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor