Reset on synchronized tracks causes them to ignore the master-track

samedi 14 mai 2016

Hey folks,

while expirementing with Mobius, I came across a problem that I was not able to figure out myself. Maybe you can give me some advice:

I only use one loop per Track, my four tracks are synchronized like this: Empty Track Action: Copy Timing, Time-Copy-Mode: Play (which instantly becomes overdub through a script when in "record operation mode"). So all Tracks are equal length and synchronized by the master track. This works absolutely great, despite one thing:

When I use reset on a track (to free it for reuse, for example), this, and all remaining empty tracks, are not connected to the master-track anymore. I can do a completly free recording (solid red) on any of those empty tracks, and the other empty tracks now see this one as the new master-track. Here a "runtime-example":

1. Recording on Track 1, becomes master
2. Change to track 2, time-copy (green spinning wheel like in track 1)
3. Overdub on track 2
-- works great up to here --
4. Reset on track 2
5. Recording again on track 2 is now freestyle
6. Track 3 and 4 now see track 2 as master-track, track 1 and 2,3,4 are therefore out of sync.

I guess I would need something like a "time-copy after reset" feature - is this possible somehow?
Thanks a lot in advance and greetings,
Jonathan


Reset on synchronized tracks causes them to ignore the master-track

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor