Hello Loopers!

jeudi 5 mai 2016

Hi there everybody,

I'm Michele, originally from Italy but now posting from UK :)

I stumbled on Moebius while looking for software loopers...I feel blessed having found one of such extensive capabilities for free!
It's really amazing and I am astonished by the depth of its manual...Really a piece of work.

I've bought an Arduino (actually, for this side of the world that's a Genuino) with the double goal of maybe teaching some basic stuff to my son, and at the same time venture into MIDI controlling...At a very basic level it looks affordable, no huge headaches.

Next to a looper, I would like to have a (more or less) basic drum machine - also software - to complete the circle and have a "band in a box" on demand.
However, I am struggling to find one which is open source or free, and can be "enslaved" by Moebius. But this is the subject of my next post, hopefully in the right Forum' section :)

Happy looping to all of you!

Michele


Hello Loopers!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor