Ableton Live transport sync question

dimanche 31 janvier 2016

Have a quick question regarding transport syncing with Ableton Live. I'm using Mobius as a plug-in within Ableton. Default Sync Source = Host.

When the Mobius plug-in window is active, my Mac spacebar controls both Ableton transport and Mobius playback, keeping the start points in sync. The spacebar provides four functions depending on state: Ableton Play / Mobius Play, and Ableton Stop / Mobius Pause.

I'd like to replicate the functionality of the spacebar on a single MIDI footswitch.

I've tried sending a MIDI note to both Ableton Play and Mobius Play, and another MIDI note to both Ableton Stop and Mobius Pause. But this operates a bit differently, is a bit clunky, and requires two separate footswitches.

I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction?

Thanks so much!

Ethan


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor