Till there was Mobius, you only had God.

lundi 25 janvier 2016

I joined a while back and have been working with Mobius a lot for the last year and a half in the shadows. Thanks to everyone on this forum, because of your love and dedication I hardly even had to ask questions! I finally feel comfortable enough to try and be helpful on the forum.

Here is a vid of me looping almost a year ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJDs3hJuKEY

Since then I've been writing material while my setup and workflow have continued to evolve. In many ways it is now much more streamlined, yet at the same time, far more complex. This software is absolutely gnarly, seriously the dopest thing ever. The days of struggling to put a band together are over. Mobius has gotten me to the point where I am about ready to go out and try landing some gigs.

Thanks Jeff and everyone else on the forums!

Much Love <3


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor