Hello everybody...

mardi 12 janvier 2016

My name is Dennis, I´m from Germany...
I´m looping for some years now, I´ve started with Boss RC 50, then 300.
Was happy with those for a long time, but felt a little limited with my drumcomputer (Boss DR 880) and then I saw BeatBuddy... So the Boss DR was history... But the Boss loopers did not quantized with BeatBuddy and so I moved to Pigtronix Infinity. But since 2 loops was not enough for me, I needed two of them, this was sometimes little confusing to programm, but I had it working with less limits...
Christmas I made me a present: RME FireFace UC and now connected to PC I found Mobius Looper what was another great christmas present for me , so many possibilities...
Since I am not firm with programming(don´t know anything about scripting etc) and english isn´t my native language, I hope to find some help here...

yours, Dennis


Hello everybody...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor