GoFundMe for Jeff

dimanche 24 janvier 2016

Hello,

I was curious what you guys thought about setting up a GoFundMe fundraiser for Jeff.

It may be a good way to show our appreciation & keep hope alive for a new update. I thought it would be best if setup by one of the admins. Just tossing this out there to the community.

He has put in countless hours to make this software possible for us and even though I've donated around $600 over the last 7-8 years, it is a drop in the bucket when compared to the time he's invested, the features he has implemented (thanks again for MIDI out messages) and the possibilities he's granted us all to entertain & express ourselves. I think there are many of us who would happily donate if it helps him get a new development computer up and running & set aside some time for his faithful loopers.

I know we all have things on the wish list, but I'm just hoping for a 64bit version and 16 stereo plugin outs.

Just a thought. Happy looping all.

¡fro!


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor