Newbie with a loop switch question

samedi 9 janvier 2016

Hello all,
I'm using mobius 2.5 standalone with good success, playing groovy stuff for my yoga teacher wife's flow class. I have used the RC 50 for a few years though once I got Mobius going, it has been a great expansion to the possibilities.
I have one strange thing happen though:
I have been playing and had 5 tracks or so going, and want to record a new loop within a given track, so I'll activate the next loop in say, track 4, and press record. When the master loop comes around and the loop switch would occur along with recording beginning, all the other tracks go to Mute.
Then I freak out because the yoga class is jamming along and the tunes have just quit.
I must have some track configuration set in some way that is doing this. Something to do with Loop Switch, but I'm not sure what.
Loving Mobius and need a little help, Thanks


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor