Overextended wt

dimanche 17 janvier 2016

Hello,
I am using RME Fireface UC, Windows 7 (64Bit) on Lenovo THinkPad SL 510, recording with Cubase 8 LE(but Mobius standalone mode(?), not synced to the Host (cubase)), trying to sync BeatBuddy(Drumcomputer-Pedal) either as slave or master...

(Since BeatBuddy has some Intros starting not at 1 of the meassure, what is forcing hardware Loopers to also start at the same count like BB (not on 1), there is possibillity to send Midi start after Intro... So I assume BB as Midi Master would be best, but I don´t insist... I just want to start recording after Intro (I can programm other Intros allways starting on one, when needed(but alot of work...)

Loops should allways sync to the whole Beat of Meassure (3/4, 4/4, 6/4, 6/8, 7/8, etc., I assume I need different Mobius Projects for any Meassure, what will be okay...)

Everything controlled by Gordius BigLittleGiant 2.

What I want: Record different Instruments to different Tracks (E-Guitar with Kemper Profiler(A guitar with Mooer acousticar through KPA), Bass (guitar with EHX POG), Keyboard(sound with Boss SY 300), Vocals...), all routed to theyr own Bus in Cubase.
So Tracks should allways Sync (all Tracks should be in the same Loop), but with possibillity to multiply the length of recording in each Track

Loops should be treated as Song Parts (Verse, chorus, etc), with possibillity to copy sound of loops, but play with little reduced volume for Vocal Parts (when possible, but I could also use an xpressionPedal)

And last but not least, I want to be able to save the Projects on PC, to work along on unready songs later... (I failed on this so far, since I tried to use Mobius in slave Mode and and Loops of saved projects allways remain in Pause mode, when loaded again and I was not able to unpause in sync with BeatBuddy...)


Overextended wt

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor