Mobius track display bug

mercredi 4 novembre 2015

I'm running a recently updated to windows 10 laptop, 8gb ram, i5 5200u (2.2ghz), 256 SSD, Behringer xr-18 w/ FCB1010 controller.

I am testing out Mobius 2.5 on both Cockos Reaper and Ableton Live. For the first couple of days, everything was running mostly pretty smooth with a few minor glitches. I had noticed from the start of using mobius that some of the gui seems to be at odds with itself, and displays some corrupted looking text as a result around the loop transport area.

I've been running mobius everyday for about 6 hours a day, both practicing and just letting it play loops so make sure it doesn't have any major hiccups as I'm planning on replacing my loop pedals with Mobius. Everything was working smoothly until today.

Firstly, whenever I would hit the pedal for "Next Track" on y FCB, it would skip a track: instead of going from 1 to 2 to 3 etc, like its been doing, now it goes from 1 to 3 to 5. I rebooted and that seemed to fix the error temporarily, but after another wake up from sleep mode, the problem is back and rebooting no longer fixes it.

After a few reboots trying to solve that issue, a new one arose: it seems there is some kind of permenant conflict/corruption between mobius and my laptop displaying the gui that no amount of driver updates on my pc, uninstall/reinstalls of mobius, or experimenting with different modes of operation(stand-alone, vst in reaper/ableton) can seem to fix.

It still functions(records, overdubs, etc) properly but all of the track windows, numbers, and "loop circles" have disappeared.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, the short time I've used mobius (about a week now) and I am really loving what it's capable of!

Here is a screenshot of what I see everytime I load it now:



0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor