Evolving Loops

samedi 7 novembre 2015

Long Delay or ??

Hello

I would like to start out by thanking everyone who posts on this forum. I apologise if the answer to my questions are elsewhere on the forum. I have searched around and the best option I have found so far is to use Mobius as a long delay but I want to see if there are other suggestions.

I am trying to create an interactive piece where I start with a loop (maybe 20 seconds long) and then get audience members to manipulate the loop as it is played using some effects. I am hoping to have the audience manipulated loop become the next loop so that the piece changes over time. For this each loop would not continue, but play once, be manipulated then recorded to become the next loop to be effected.

Also, I think it will require a different method but if the loop is thought of as the dry and the output from the audience is the wet it would be nice to be able to control the amount of each which gets recorded into the next loop.

The audio will be sent out to the audience and manipulated using speakers, mics, and other analog gear.

Thanks for your help!

Til


Evolving Loops

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor