Mobius 2 and Mainstage 3

vendredi 27 novembre 2015

Whats up! I am a Mobius noob, and i have some questions about the initial setup.

I am trying to run mobius as a standalone with mainstage 3. i want to run my guitar, vocals, and synth through mainstage, mainstage to mobius, and mobius to output, but everything i have tried thus far has failed. right now its working as:

Input>>Mainstage>>Output
AND
Input>>Mobius>>Output

this causes a problem as none of the effects used in mainstage are being looped, and mobius doesn't "hear" the synth.

The goal is :

Input>>Mainstage>>Mobius>>Output

I know i can achieve this effect by rerouting my output back into my input, and run that input through mobius, but that is pretty inefficient and i am sure there is a better way.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor