Clearing queued functions/events in synchronize mode

mardi 10 novembre 2015

Reading through the reference I cannot find any function to remove queued functions/events from a track when in synchronize mode.

The reason I want this type of functionality is because I want a single script that allows me to play/record/overdub/mute a single track. Basically, I want a multiclick on this script to trigger a Mute for the track. However, the script first gets executed as a single click, so after the multiclick occurs, Mute is just queued after some other function (usually overdub), so I have to wait an extra synchronization period before the Mute gets executed. I want to be able to clear the queue and leave just mute in the queue when a multiclick occurs. Alternatively, if there is some way to queue the Mute to happen immediately fter the Overdub and not wait an extra synchronization period, that would work too.

Let me know if you have any tips. Thanks in advance.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor