Unable to Midi Sync

lundi 1 février 2016

Hello, I am new to Mobius, but very excited about it's potential for my music. However I'm having trouble getting started, and I'm afraid being unable to communicate with my SP 404 might end up being a dealbreaker for me.

So far I have been unable to use mobius as a master to my roland sp 404 groove box. I have read through the mobius manual, and I appear to be doing everything right in track setup. The setup on the SP 404 is correct. I've selected my fast track pro under midi devices.



Is there anyone willing to walk me through the relevant settings changes that I need to make in Mobius in order to have it send midi clock data as master?

Currently my settings are as follows:

Sync Source: Out
Track Sync Unit: Loop

Under Synchronization Tab
Default Sync Source: Out
Midi Host/Sync Unit: Beat

Out Sync Manual Start is not checked.


Unable to Midi Sync

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor