Making MIDI Controllers HELP PLEASE!

jeudi 25 février 2016

Hi All

I'm thinking about making up some MIDI foot controllers to sell. I made myself one a few weeks ago and I love it. I've been looking around and they all seem pretty expensive. I was thinking of making a range from about £50 to £250. I am currently working on a production version of mine with aluminium top and a proper PCB which would be the top model with screen etc. So far I'm thinking the base model would have 5 switches, 5 LEDs and 4 control pots with a spare socket for external expression pedal and 9 'modes' so you can expand the buttons from 5 to 45 with a 7 segment display to show what 'mode' your in. Also adding in a switch to change the buttons from momentary to latching. I haven't really used many MIDI pedals so I was just wondering if there was any suggestions about other functionality's people might want to see????

Here's my prototype in action!!



Thanks


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor