Hi Everybody!!

dimanche 7 février 2016

Hi All. I've been using Mobius for a while now working on a Chewie Monsta type looper like Ed Sheerans. I really enjoy making my own bits of kit and thanks to the genius of Mobius I have finally been able to make my own looper. I play in an acoustic duo and used to use an RC-30. Today I finished my new looper thanks to this forum for having already answered all I needed to get it done. I just have a couple of little bits to sort and then I will be posting a guide on how I made mine because I can't find one anywhere even with all the 'what is ed sheerans looper and how do I make one?' questions on the web. I just can't believe Mobius isn't more popular!! Here's a quick pic I took today.
Attachment 126

Here's a link to our youtube channel. Will be posting some Mobius vids here in future: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Y...Xy20vjNQN_71Kw

Attached Images
File Type: jpg chewiemini.jpg (67.7 KB)


Hi Everybody!!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor