Switch Loop Record getting all screwy

jeudi 4 février 2016

Hey everyone, I've been trying to find an answer for this, but I'm new to Mobius scripting and am trying to do something that I can't seem to get right.

Basically I want to hit record (loop quantized with ableton), then hit next loop and auto-record the 2nd phrase without pausing (this is working).

But then when I try and stop recording by either hitting the record button again (see code below) or hitting previousLoop it doesn't stop recording and it says "RecordStop" and Play underneath it. I cannot for the life of me figure out why that's happening or get it to do what I want. I'd love it so that I could click back to loop 1 and automatically go into play.

I got this from this forum for the record/play/overdub button:
Code:

!name Rec/Play/Overdub
!autoload
!sustain 500


if mode == reset
        Record
else
        if mode == mute
                Reset
                Record
        else
                if mode == play
                        Overdub
                else
                        if mode == multiply
                                Play
                        else       
                                if mode != reset
                                        Play
                                endif
                        endif
                endif
        endif
endif
end


Label sustain
if sustainCount = 1
    Reset
endif
end



Switch Loop Record getting all screwy

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor