Script for a song not working

samedi 5 décembre 2015

I'm working on making a script for a live song I'm planning on performing, where certain tracks need to be recorded, overdubbed, muted, etc.
I made a script that works fine to switch tracks and record, but I'm having trouble making the script start recording and mute a track at the same time. Whenever try to do this, it mutes the track, waits a loop, and then starts recording the new track.
Here's the script I'm having trouble with:

!name looping song
!quantize loop

Track3
record
wait loop
overdub
wait loop
overdubOff
Track4
record
wait loop
Track3
mute
Track5
record


The intention is to mute track 3 and start recording track 5 at the same time, but it isn't working right :eek:. Any help solving this problem would be greatly appreciated!


Script for a song not working

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor