New User Help

mardi 29 décembre 2015

(short version) I've got stand-along Mobius working and it's recording my guitar that's plugged into the USB audio interface. However, I'd like to record keyboard sounds/samples from an Ableton instrument.

Setup:
- Windows 10
- Lenovo Thinkpad T530
- Audio Interface: Steinberg UR22 - plugged into USB
- Speakers plugged into the UR22 outputs
- MIDI keyboard AKAI MPK 225 - plugged into USB
- Ableton 9 Lite (this is 64 bit running in a separately)
- Guitar is plugged into a UR22 input 1

I'm running Mobius and Ableton separately. I can hear sounds from instruments in Ableton. I can record loops into Mobius from my guitar plugged into the UR22.

I've tried a number of track and configuration settings but can't figure out how to route the sounds from the MIDI keyboard (Ableton) into Mobius.

Or .... am I doing this all wrong? Does Mobius need to be loaded as a VST in order to use sounds in Ableton? In which case, I guess I'd need to reinstall Ableton 32-bit?

Thanks!


New User Help

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor