Going through all loops in a track

dimanche 13 décembre 2015

Hi there,
New to the forum here. I've been toying with Mobius for a while, but recently I got Lemur and I'm going deep into both to make a controller for my tablet tailored to my workflow, including extensive midi feedback... the final objective being not having to check the actual mobius gui at all. After quite a few hours and some scripting on both ends it's coming along surprisingly nicely.

My question would be: I'm trying to collect some info for each loop in a track, specifically if they are empty or not, and if not getting their length, but after some time with the documentation and the search funcion in this forum I haven't found a way... surely there's an obvious way to cycle through all loops in a track, but at this point it eludes me... any ideas?


Going through all loops in a track

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor