Hello New user here (boomerang guy)

vendredi 4 décembre 2015

Hello. I just installed mobius. I am a multi instrumentalist and electronic musician currently using a hardware setup devices and lots of cabling and a large pedalboard. I have a couple of months off this winter and I'm considering taking that time to revamp my entire rig and change my approach. My goal would be to use Mobius inside of Ableton and have it synced up with clips and effects within Ableton. I'm looking at the soft step as a controller but would be open to other ideas.

What I would like to do Is set Mobius up to behave like the boomerang 3 in all of its modes. From there I would like to expand its features beyond that but based on the general boomerang workflow which I feel is perfect for me. So I'm wondering if anyone has come up with a way to configure Mobius to work like the boomerang? Thanks for any help anyone might have.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor