Volunteer Inspector Needed

mardi 25 mars 2014

Hello Airstream Community,



I am new to this site and I hope that I have posted this in the right place. If I have not, I apologize. If there is a better place, please let me know.



I am in negotiations for a trailer in Oregon. I live in North Carolina. I have been told that sometimes a local Airstream owner will "inspect" a trailer when a deal is being worked out long distance.



I am wondering if there is someone near Bend, Oregon that could look at a trailer for me in the next couple of days as I can't expect the owner to hold this for me for more than a couple of days.



Since I am not sure I will find my way back to this site, I am going to give out my phone number so that anyone who can help can call me direct. My cell number is 518 928 4868.



If there is an Airstream owner in or near Bend that may know other owners in their area, I can tell them who owns this trailer over the phone. Maybe someone already knows of the trailer and could tell me about the condition.



Any assistance that an Airstream owner can give will be greatly appreciated.



Sue




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor