WTB Curtis Wright or very early Airstream Roof Vent

vendredi 28 mars 2014

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale

I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.



Looking for an early Airstream (1940's)or Curtis Wright roof vent. The one I have has a Cross pattern embossed on the vent top aluminum. It is approximately 14" x 14". I need another since the "guts" of the other one are missing. The vent crank arm handle is long. You can see an OK picture of it here.



Many restorations of early Airstreams include swapping out the old vent and replacing it with a Fantastic Fan. I'm looking for the original! If you have one, I'd love to buy it! Chris Hart Glendale CA

You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:



http://ift.tt/1dCxOgE




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor