Should I drain systems again?

samedi 29 mars 2014

Since we were going to have several nice days in a row I thought we could de-winterize the AS and head out on our first trip. The weather was supposed to be no lower than the low 40s but now it's calling for tonight to be 29. It's currently raining and 43, temp is slowly falling.



I really don't want to drain everything again, although the holding tanks and fresh water tank are drained. (I sanitized the fresh water tank and drained it again but there is water in the lines and drains.)



I have it hooked up to 20 amp service right now to cool the fridge. I think it'll be OK if I put a space heater on the floor and leave all the storage doors open.



Thoughts? :huh:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor