new owner 2000 35xc

samedi 29 mars 2014

Howdy: I'm Ron and I am a RV addict. I haven't been clean in years:brows:. I started out with a camper shell, moved on to the harder stuff , a pickup camper. After awhile I needed a bigger fix so I went to a large S/C 10 ft slide in. Then I tried to back off and went cold turkey; found I couldn't be with out so to a tent trailer I went. Found the tent trailer not as satisfying , but I still was hooked ... Then came a F/W ... then another F/W... now I have moved on to a M/H. What is this world coming to... what is the meaning of life ... what came first the chicken or the egg... I don't really care; I just want to roam. My wife and I are looking forward to spending time doing some snow birding and traveling in our new (to us) M/H. We hope to meet up with some of you on the road or in the hills. Good day to all and safe travels.:cool: Ron




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor