Original?

mardi 25 mars 2014

I have a 1965 22' safari and I am thinking of taking out the two benches and table in the front and turning that into a sideways queen walk around bed. I would have to change the water tank and the water tank inlet would have to be on the opposite side of the trailer. I know this will change the originality of it a lot and I am wondering what that would do to the resale of this airstream. If I am happy with it I may keep it as my trailer for years to come but my long range objective is someday to own a brand new 27' fb airstream. For now this safari is in pretty good shape and I am a little worried about changing the floor plan due to what money I may lose trying to resell it. Any advice out there?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor