trouble with midi sync

jeudi 29 octobre 2015

Hello! just got mobius today... My goal is to use mobius live to create loops with the Yamaha Dgx230 portable grand, the idea being to record and playback a section of a song so i can switch to another instrument, and then back.
I am using it stand alone and I have succeeded in syncing mobius to the clock of the Yamaha (mobius reads out the corresponding bpm and marks the passage of measures)
Ive been following the manual closely and I tried arming the record function and starting there but nothing syncs.. it just starts recording.
I believe i have everything configured properly according to the manual
I relatively new at this technology,
thanx in advance for your patience :)


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor