Track (and Host) Sync Unit: Loop and instant recording

samedi 24 octobre 2015

Hi,

I use the GuitarRig Looper for now and I'm trying to go the "Mobius way" for more features. One thing I would like to be able to do is to record a Master Track and then record other Tracks synchorised with the Master Track. I want the length of the "slave" track loop to be multiple of the Master track loop length. I guess the usual way to do this would be to set Sync Source to Track and Track Sync Unit to Loop. But then when I press record for a "slave" track it waits the end of the master track loop to begin record. I would like that the record starts instantly. Then when I stop my recording it stops so that the recorded loop length will be a multiple of the master track loop. I would like to be able to do the same when using Sync Source Host. It seems to be the way the Guitar Rig looper work and I think it is very "intuitive". Is there a way to do this in Mobius?

Regards,
Laurent.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor