Trouble getting basic script to act as intended

mercredi 14 octobre 2015

Hello, I'm just getting started with mobius and having trouble getting a basic script to work.

The intent behind the script is to change the emptyTrackAction and syncSource so that when I switch to an empty track I can start a new series of loops without having to worry about sticking to the timing of the master track (i.e., for a verse to chorus change). When I switch back to the first loop, I will have a script unmute and set the loop position to the start. If there is an easier way to accomplish verse/chorus switches (without a metronome) I would love to hear.

Anyway, this simple script is not working for me.

Code:

!name Test

if syncSource == track
        set syncSource none
else
        set syncSource track
endif

I would expect running this script to switch syncSource between none and track for the currently select track. Instead, it sets syncSource to the current track index into the syncSource values options (0: default, 1: none, 2: track, 3: out, 4: host, 5: midi). So if I execute this script on track 3, the current syncSource is set to 3.

What am I doing wrong? How should the script actually be written? Thanks for your help in advance.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor