Hi fellow loopers!

mercredi 21 octobre 2015

I am a bassist with a simple beat pad and a few other odds and ends that I play around with whenever I get the chance.

I have been looking for years to find a software program that had the capabilities of Mobius and I can't believe it took me this long. At least it was well worth the wait. This program is capable of so much more than I ever could have dreamed of.

Before Mobius I had the most backward looping set up you could imagine. The bass wasn't so bad, just fed into an RC-30 then through a Steinberg C1 audio interface and through to Audacity, but the beat pad was a mess; I had it running through it's own program that used the speaker out to feed into the RC-30 which then connected to the C1 interface which came back to the computer and into Audacity, which I used to split the loops into tracks and all that nonsense.

Now it's just the bass or the pad & program, the C1 and Mobius.

Mobius is a godsend. Thank you Jeff!!


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor