never ending issues

jeudi 8 septembre 2016

Whats up! so I got Mobius working fairly well in logic X and mainstage. everything was smooth sailing until a couple days ago. when im using mobius in logic X, the loop only records once, and it fails to go right into overdub mode. this wasnt happening last week, and I didn't update anything. I know the scripts work because they work in mainstage.

ever day I have to do some little thing to make mobius work. for example, to get it to work in mainstage, i have to launch mainstage, then launch logic X, load mobius into a track in logic, and for some reason, everything works in mainstage. when im trying to record in logic and something messes up, i can load up mainstage with mobius and magically logic X starts working again.

these are little things I have to do every single time I want to start looping, and it kills my vibe. I love mobius, but I hate having to figure out a new way to get it to work every couple of weeks. Does anyone know when an update is coming out to make it more reliable? and if not, does anyone know a looping program (that is as customizable as mobius) that is reliable and works every single time I want to use it?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor