Layers Issue, Undo Problems

mercredi 21 septembre 2016

Hi all,

The problem is, when I press Overdub, Mobius will overdub, but no layer bars will appear, so there is nothing to undo, so Undo isn't working.

I have raised and lowered 'maximum undo' in presets with no effect on the problem.

The closest I've come to getting a handle on the problem is I've noticed that (on a freshly installed copy of mobius) when I try to overdub complete silence no layer bars appear, only when I create audio does it create layer bars, even though overdub is running.

On the version of mobius I'm running. I have multiple tracks grouped together with different instruments running through each track. I don't play all of the instruments at once (there's two many to even test this theory myself) so there is always silence running on one or another track. Could this be stopping the layer bars from happening or is it something else?

Is there a way to command mobius to always make layer bars?


Layers Issue, Undo Problems

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor