Script to copy timing from a previous loop and track

mardi 15 septembre 2015

I'd like to figure out the following for a script.

Let's say I've got a percussive loop on Loop 1 Track 1.

Then I record various loops (i.e. parts of a song) to Loop 1, Loop 2, Loop 3, etc on Track 2.

I'd like to go to Loop 1, Track 3 and have it copy the timing from Loop 1 Track 2 with "blank" audio, then go into Overdub mode, rather than record. Same for Loop 2 Track 3, it would copy the timing from Loop 2 Track 2. And so on.

Same thing with Track 4's loops, they'd copy their respective timing and when I select them I could overdub on them as well.

Any suggestions on how I'd tackle the code for that?

I'm not sure how to grab the time value of a loop after the fact and apply it to another loop before I overdub to it.

Thanks for any help provided.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor