Fast MIDI Messages not handled?

mardi 29 septembre 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to use Mobius to emulate a simple Ditto/RC2 looper with one MIDI pedal with some "enhanced" features. I already use this setup successfully with Guitar Rig Looper and Bomes Midi Translator but want to use Mobius now for more features. I try to control Mobius with the same Bomes Midi Translator project just mapping Midi messages in Mobius. This nearly works but it seems to have a problem when I send multiple Midi messages instantly.

That is when I'm in Multiply mode I try to send the Midi Message that trigger the Undo function instantly followed by the Message that trigger the Mute function. The Mute function is not done. If the two messages are sent with some delay between them it works. Is this normal? How can I make it work?

Regards,
Laurent.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor