What the effin crap did you do with the game engine?

dimanche 13 septembre 2015

Okey, I like this new patch. Brings stuff needed as well as add something new to the game... buuuuut, what the hell happened with the game eninge? Now you have severe micro stuttering and with the latest patch a HUGE performance dip. I used to play int 2716x1516 at a rock solid 60fps, now it struggles to stay at 60fps even for a second and plunges down to 41-42 in some areas.

I've tried three different drivers and it's all the same. I can also notice that for some reason it draws insanely much more power now than before. My water cooled system draws an average of almost 100w more now than before. Just what have you done to the game?!



____________________________________

Office Chairs Manufacturers in Faridabad


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor