Shocker Hitch

mercredi 24 septembre 2014

I went into one of our local RV dealers today, looking to purchase a new hitch. Salesman showed me the Shocker Hitch, which is similar to Air Safe receiver hitch. Has anyone on the forum used one of these hitches? The sales person went and got one of the people "from the back" to answer my questions. This person said that he had pulled up to 39' trailers with the Shocker Hitch and had never had any sway, and he said that an equaliing hitch would not be needed at all. I told him that I was pulling a 34' Airstream with a 3/4 ton Duramax, and he told me that weight distribution or sway control wasn't even needed with this hitch and trailer. Hard to believe this, but has anyone got any input with experience with this hitch? Thank you.:confused:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor