Generator Storage/ Transport Options

samedi 27 septembre 2014

We've been transporting our generator in the bed of the truck but would really like to secure it to our Flying Cloud 27FB. My research has come up with almost no options for mounting the generator on the AS. I recently watched the video on how to install the Fiamma Carry-Bike bike rack to the rear of the AS. In the video it said the rack has a 77 lbs capacity. My 2000 watt generator weighs less than 50 lbs. I can visualize a solution where a platform is secured to the bike wheel channels on the rack and the generator bolted to the platform. The weight would be within the rack capacity. I'm looking for feedback on this idea or a better solution if one is out there.





Sent from my iPad using Airstream Forums




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor