Any have this 2011 F150 Ecoboost and 23 Corner International

dimanche 28 septembre 2014

Hey Everyone,

I am looking to see if anyone has the same Set Up that I will be "working" with when I pick up our Airstream next week.

I am not looking at suggestions or opinions or this v. that. I know that a LOT of members are pulling with the F150 Ecoboost and I was looking to get some experienced info from these folks.

We are picking up our 2012 23' Corner Bedroom International. Went with the Corner Bedroom to ease up on the Tongue Weight and I purchased the EcoBoost a couple years ago knowing that we were going to be getting our Airstream later. Got the SuperCrew and 3.55 axle knowing that I would not be going over a 6000lb loaded Trailer weight and wanted the fuel economy as its my daily driver. We are pretty light, its just me the boss and a Black Dog. With our max tongue weight at say 720 (this is the max of the Airstream specs) and I don't think we will max it out most of the time, we still have 400-500lbs of Payload to spare in the Ecoboost. I did add the Blue Ox hitch weight in also. Anyone pulling this set up? What is your performance looking like?

Cheers!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor