Multiple Relights for Gas Water Heater

mercredi 24 septembre 2014

2008 Classic 25fb. When the gas has been shut off for a while at the tanks I can understand the water heater trying several times to relight but what about after just from a day of towing?



Went out last weekend. I had brought the AS home on Thursday, filled up the water tank and water heater. I turned on the gas and went to the stove to light up all the burners to get the gas into the pipes. Then I went to the water heater switch in the bathroom turned it on. I can hear it light and there seems to be a flame roar then it shuts off, repeats, shuts off, repeats and shuts off. The red light comes on. I turn of the switch then turn it back on. It lights the first time. The flame looks normal blue with slight orange around the edges. I let it run for a minute then turn off the water heater.



I towed the trailer the next day to the campground and after setting up turned on the gas water heater switch. It went through the 3 attempts, red light then lights the first time. It seems to relight OK when the water temperature gets low.



Do you think my propane pressure is slightly low or I have a leak. Can't smell any propane.



Just wondering.



Kelvin




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor