New to Airstreams

jeudi 25 septembre 2014

The one who must be obeyed (the wife) and I are seriously considering selling the house and hitting the road. We are both retired and on the high side of 65 now. I'm a retired L.E.O. and the wife retired from being an office mgr. of a large accounting firm. Previously we've spent ten years in our Hans Christian 33T sailboat cruising a little over 23,000 nautical miles so we know we can get along in confined spaces 24/7 if need be. That won't be an issue here. I just say, "Yes Dear" and do whatever it is she asks me to do, it's worked for me for a little over 42 years now. :flowers:

Anyway, after looking at many 5th Wheels and being disappointed with the quality we've been leaning more and more towards an Airstream. Now the decisions will be new or used and size. Since we'll be full-timing I'm thinking 28 to 30 feet. I've been reading this form for a few months now and have learned a lot! My first question is, is there anyone on the form full-timing with a large parrot? Like a Blue & Gold McCaw. If so would you please private message me? I'd love to hear your solutions and stories!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor